- Multifunctional reliable firewall for SS7 messages and DIAMETER traffic
- Prevention of any network and subscriber attacks
Being experts in the field, PROTEI introduced an advanced Signaling Firewall. It is intended to help operators in monitoring, controlling and managing SS7 messages and DIAMETER traffic within mobile network.
PROTEI Signaling Firewall is designed to detect and handle both unexpected or unconventional SS7 messages and possible DAMETER-related attacks. Furthermore, and in order to assure full protection capabilities, PROTEI Signaling Firewall adopts the GSMA specifications (FS.11, FS.07, IR.70, IR.71, FS.19). Such functionality combination can guarantees the network protection from any fraud or attacks and prevents revenue loses.
PROTEI Signaling Firewall supports several network protection approaches: Monitoring and Alerting, Basic Policing Rules, Advanced Policing Rules. The system is an effective tool for preventing network and subscriber oriented attacks such as spamming, flooding, fraud generation, tracking, Identity theft, DoS (Denial of service) or Illegal interception.
The system provides a flexible routing management and policy management individually for each SS7 or DIAMETER connection based on a wide range of filtering criteria.
- Preventing Network oriented SS7 and DIAMETER attacks
- Spamming and flooding
- Fraud generation
- Preventing SS7 and DIAMETER attacks: Tracking, Identity theft, DoS (Denial of service)
- Easily upgradable functionalities
- Built on standard and proven technology through live implementations Installation over a virtual environment as VNF
- Flexible pricing model to meet budget expectations