Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- Irreplaceable solution for supporting real-time media services
- Contemporary tool for reducing costs of advanced services implementation
PROTEI EPC is the set of platforms for the Long-Term Evolution (LTE (EPC) creation enabling intelligent, reliable, rich services and security for 4G the fourth-generation operators. The EPC is designed to provide an all-IP, flat architecture which provides high throughput and reduced latency. EPCs reduce costs and support real-time media-rich services with enhanced quality of experience while also providing interworking with legacy 2G/3G networks connected via external SGSN. The EPC controls all of the components of a 4G network including macro, micro and pico BS base stations and the user devices they communicate with.
PROTEI EPC provides enhanced service control, advanced provisioning and ensures efficient use of network resources. The EPC components provide the functionality of access control, packet routing and transfer, mobility management, security, radio resource and network management. PROTEI EPC is a set of solutions consisting of MME, SGW (Serving GW), PDN GW/GGSN, and optionally HLR/HSS and PCRF components, or any combination of these, providing a fully functional solution. Each of solutions may be deployed either separately or as a part of the turn-key bundle. PROTEI EPC elements support from 1000 to 1 mln millions simultaneously attached subscribers per node whereas several nodes may work in load sharing mode that makes PROTEI EPC suitable for wide range of mobile operators having different subscriber base and network topology.
- Easy integration with 3G/4G networks
- Effective QoS and traffic management
- Full compliance with 3GPP standards
- Supporting the wide range of interfaces
- Deployment either separately or as a part of the turn-key bundle
- Support from 1000 to 1 mln millions simultaneously attached subscribers per node