Gateway mobile switching center PROTEI GMSC is designed for servicing voice calls of MVNO-subscribers.
PROTEI GMSC functionality is based on Softswitch class 4 and provides flexible signaling and voice traffic routing, high performance and full compatibility with equipment of different vendors.
The system provides quick and efficient deployment of traditional or virtual mobile network (MVNO and MNO) and supports a wide range of additional features required at transit level, including flexible traffic balance, backups, QoS and support of MNP. Optionally, the system may include transit node PROTEI STP for SS7 traffic processing.
Wide range of supported signaling protocols: CAMEL v2 ... 4 for implementing gsmSSF functionality; MAP (v1. .. 3) for interaction with HLR; SIGTRAN/M3UA for interaction with HLR and SCP; SIP, SIP-I, SIP-T for interworking with NGN networks.
Embedded LI functionality made PROTEI-GSM is supported and can be adopted according to national requirements.
- Compatibility with equipment of different vendors
- Intelligent calls routing according to various parameters
- Embedded gsmSSF subsystem (CAMEL phase 2..4 support)
- Scalable according to network growth
- Convenient licensing mechanism based on number of simultaneous calls
- CDR generation and statistic counters
- Ability to flexibly adapt the format of data to customers' requirements
- Powerful tool for statistics collection to ensure QoS
- SNMP for alarm indication