PROTEI xVLR is a carrier class contemporary system intended for processing, storing, updating and transmitting to external applications information about location and movement of the subscriber. This made PROTEI xVLR a powerful solution for territory-dependent SMS notification.
Integration with geographic information system (GIS) allows selecting the broadcasting area on a digital map with automatic conversion of the selected area into a list of Cell IDs or Location Area by means of the broadcast management subsystem.
New services can be offered by mobile operator to their corporate or advertising clients: any company can make a mass advertising distribution in the area where the company is located. Additional criteria can also be chosen based on information available from Operators CRM system, e.g.: ARPU, appearance in the specified area and others.
In order to prevent sending messages to subscribers that opted out of the distribution, the system provide keeping black lists of subscribers.
Integration with GIS and powerful statistics system makes PROTEI xVLR career class multicriteria tool for targeting mass distribution.
- Huge possibilities for particular subscribers tracking and targeted areas control
- Possibility to inform all subscribers registered in particular area (LAC/Cells)
- Easy way to collect information about most of handovers
- Forced paging to verify subscriber location before bulk messaging
- Collecting unique information about subscribers’ behavior and network utilization
- API support for interaction with external applications
- Black and white lists support