Small-capacity Access Gateway
- Ideal solution for building both corporate and domestic subscriber networks
- Minimize outlay and maximize returns for small settings
PROTEI mAccess.MTU is a subscriber gateway specially designed for providing network services for smaller scopes, such as offices and residential applications. The gateway is scalable from 2 to48 analog ports and connects analog terminals or PBXs to IP network using FXS or PRI Interfaces.
PROTEI mAccess.MTU allows providing subscribers with traditional telephony as well as new generation Triple Play services. Supporting by the system such protocols as SIP, H.248/MEGACO enables flexible deployment and interoperability with the evolving NGN-networks. It can be effectively used with PROTEI softswitches as well as with third-party equipment.
- Fast and simple network building
- Compact 1U 19’’ module
- Compatibility with third-party equipment
- Cascade mode support
- Fast, simple network building
- Maintenance via SSH, CLI, Web interface, SNMP
- Supports SIP, H.248/MEGACO, analogue/IP telephones and ADSL2+