Equipment Identity Register (EIR)
- High-capacity, multi-protocol, advanced signaling solution
- Full compliance with international standards
PROTEI EIR enables network operators to enter the IMEI of stolen handsets into a “blacklist”, thus preventing them from being registered on the network.
PROTEI EIR provides automatic device detection functionality required for identification of changes of subscriber’s device. Every change of subscriber’s device will be detected by PROTEI EIR. Detection is based on MAP procedures (MAP-CHECK-IMEI) in full accordance with international standards. The change of subscriber’s device leads to the change IMEI-connected with MSISDN by comparison received IMEI with saved one. PROTEI EIR can detect changes calling the notice of external system.
PROTEI EIR is based on PROTEI xVLR solution that is “umbrella” platform providing the ability to process, store and transmit to the external applications location information regarding subscribers of mobile networks, switching elements may transfer. The platform is able to process information that is available through core network vendors’ proprietary features or using standard MAP capabilities. Collected data may be efficiently used for such services as geographically targeted SMS campaigns, loyalty services and many others.
- Full handling of Check IMEI functionality
- Using standard procedures for detection
- Horizontally scalable solution
- Processing of "blacklists" and "graylists"
- Easy integration with network elements
- Wide opportunities for implementing additional services