- Ideal solution for 2G/3G and 4G/LTE network architecture
- Full accordance with international standards
PROTEI GGSN/PDN-GW acts as a gateway GPRS support node (GGSN) in 2G and 3G network architecture, a Packet Data Network Gateway (PDN-GW) in a 4G/LTE network architecture. GPRS Gateway Service Node is the heart of PS Core Network of mobile operator responsible for data routing between GPRS Core network via GTP protocol and external IP-networks. GGSN takes part in PDP context activation sending authentication requests to the RADIUS server, as well as interaction with the DNS servers to determine IP-address assigned to the requested APN.
PROTEI GGSN/PDN-GW is developed in full accordance with international standards and allows easy integration into a packet network via Gi/SGi interface to provide data-flow with external internet networks, via Gn interface with SGSN(s), via S5/S8 interface with SGW(s) of LTE networks to allow signaling and data path for establishing and maintaining subscriber PDP contexts, via Gy and Gx interfaces using in-build PCEF providing charging for data services.
- Mobility support between 3GPP and non-3GPP access systems
- Advanced traffic management of subscribers and services
- Easy integration with network elements
- Horizontal scalability to provide greater total throughput
- Support Gn, S5/S8, Gy and Gx