PROTEI Gateway Location Register gives an Operator unique possibility to optimize its roaming connectivity and signaling traffic. GLR captures all information about inbound roamer’s profile during initial registration and provides this information upon any request from VLR significantly reducing the necessity to interrogate with HPLMN elements. Such approach visibly decrease many risks related to SoR applicability, incompatibility problems, and other similar issues that may finally lead to loosing the roamer.
Main advantages for GLR deployment are reducing the volume of signaling traffic between Operator and SCCP-provider nad reducing efficiency of SoR systems installed by home Operators due to decreasing number of transactions steering can be applied to. Using of PROTEI GLR can also secure roamers retention in Operator’s network.
PROTEI GLR has powerful and convenient statistics and CDR generation modules. WEB-based administration kit provided with the system contains specialized analytic tools for effective analysis of inboundroaming traffic and its structure.
- Decreasing the volume of signaling traffic between Operator and SCCP-provider
- No violation of any GSMA rules or adding extra signaling (compliant);
- High efficiency for complex or segmented networks.
- Full compliance with applicable ETSI standards and GSMA regulation
- High efficiency for complex or segmented networks